turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Giveaway ****WINNER!!!****

Started by Gooserbat, February 07, 2021, 08:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tunaguy

Mosquito head net. I had a bad experience.
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

MO_HUNTER

Hoosier2

BACONNNNNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kdad

BD

trkehunr93

Turkey wing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Sir-diealot

Congratulations GunRunner. Thanks again for the chance.

Sent from my S30U+ using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

paboxcall

Congrats - Cool give away Sam, neat reading about what people carry in the vest, etc. that makes them unique.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

GobbleNut

Sam, you need to improve your accuracy in pulling those numbers.  You keep missing me by a couple of posts each time!   ;D

Bridger

Congrats to the winner and thanks to gooserbat for the offer!! 

GunRunner

Thanks Gooserbat !!

We all appreciate your giveaways.

GunRunner

WVBeagleMan

New to the board and winner was already drawn, but the one thing I am known for in the turkey woods is a smile.  Everyone knows it is my favorite thing in the world and puts a huge smile on my face.

Tom007

Thanks Gooserbat for your support. PS, how did your wife like the Valentine turkey shells..... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Gooserbat

Quote from: Tom007 on February 13, 2021, 04:04:28 PM
Thanks Gooserbat for your support. PS, how did your wife like the Valentine turkey shells..... :turkey2:

So far she's loving them
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.