North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Looking for a dealer with a Browning Cyndergy Ultimate Turkey Gun

Started by WTNUT, February 03, 2021, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Quote from: Bowguy on February 04, 2021, 11:10:31 AM
I wish all guns that take or can take optics had that feature. Comb raiding kits work but they're not perfect by any means and they don't look as good

X2 here my friend.
"Solo hunter"

bdirks

lunghit

"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Big Jeremy

Found this on armslist in Knoxville, TN. Not a registered user, and no phone number listed, but might be worth checking into. A couple of other options on there in other locations, also.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/12852672/knoxville-tennessee-shotguns-for-sale--actual-pics--new-browning-cynergy-wicked-wing-12-ga-26-mossy-oak-bottomland

lunghit

Do they have sling posts? Doesn't look like it from the pics. But I will say that the idea of two barrels and the comb raising stock are really attractive features in this gun.

DUCKDIGGLER

I have a ATACS Green camo Cynergy Turkey Gun with 24" barrels....trying to decide if I'm going to keep it....or build a 20 ga Over and Under Cnergy Turkey gun. I just dont find myself grabbing 12 ga guns any more to chase turkeys. Decisions, decisions!  :OGturkeyhead:

Dieselfitter

Mine just arrived yesterday from Reeds.    Awesome feeling gun.

DUCKDIGGLER

Quote from: Dieselfitter on May 11, 2021, 06:50:24 AM
Mine just arrived yesterday from Reeds.    Awesome feeling gun.

Just curious...did you get the Ultimate Turkey model or another camo Cynergy?  Thank you.

DD :OGturkeyhead:

Dieselfitter

I got The Ultimate Turkey Edition.   Very cool gun.    Can't wait to put some rounds through it this weekend.

lunghit

Quote from: Dieselfitter on May 12, 2021, 10:48:08 AM
I got The Ultimate Turkey Edition.   Very cool gun.    Can't wait to put some rounds through it this weekend.

Congrats and best of luck with it! It's on my list for next year.

DUCKDIGGLER

Quote from: Dieselfitter on May 12, 2021, 10:48:08 AM

NICE!   I look forward to hearing your reports as you get her up and running! Enjoy! :drool: