turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anywhere to get longbeard xr 3.5 #5 ?

Started by Bobby5, January 27, 2021, 05:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby5

I know ammo is scarce and turkey season is months away but I was curious if there is anywhere to get longbeard xr 3.5 #5 shot online? If there was somebody knew where to get it I figured this is the place to find out.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longtom1.5

rakkin6

Okay, yeah I shoot an Indian Creek in both my guns. I am actually trying TSS in one of them this year. And sticking with the Longbeard XR in my other. I know with a 12 I don't need TSS but want to try it anyways. Going with the Apex GT-3 3" #9.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I saw some on Mack's Prairie Wings also

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

rakkin6

Sorry I posted that on the wrong thread somehow. Got my wife's crossed. Check out Mack's Prairie Wings for the 3.5" longbeards.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Kylongspur88

Those tend to be seasonal runs. I'd say in the next few weeks they will be easy to find as long as people don't hoard that up too

rakkin6

They are on Mack's Prairie Wing right now for $25.00 a box

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Bobby5

I tried Mack prairie wing all out of Xr #5 2 1/8 oz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slicksbeagles1

rakkin6

Sorry I saw they had the 3.5" 2oz. Forgot you wanted the 2 1/8

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Boykin Hollow

I have twelve of the 3.5 inch #5's XR long beards 2 ozs. and also seven # 6 shot XR longbeards 2 1/8 ozs that I no longer need.  Not sure if there is a safe and inexpensive way to ship them or not.  I would like for someone else to be the owner of them. 

Spurchaser88

My buddy came across some at field and stream in alabama yesterday.  I haven't had any luck finding any lately but hopefully there fixn to put out the seasonal run

Matt76cmich

Don't forget the rebate on Longbeard XR too. It's not much, but better than nothing.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

ShootingABN!

I can't believe it....
It's really sold out every store here in South Mississippi. Normally the Academy Sports always have some in stock, down here on the Coast. I went today and looked for a friend. They told me a truck ran today, and all the Winchester sold out.

There was some Federal TSS in 12 3.5" and 410. XR in 20 gauge.

Good luck.

Roost 1

Quote from: Spurchaser88 on January 27, 2021, 10:32:00 PM
My buddy came across some at field and stream in alabama yesterday.  I haven't had any luck finding any lately but hopefully there fixn to put out the seasonal run

Academy in Clarksvegas had a ton on them this week.  I know you gonna need a bunch this year.

TonyTurk

Quote from: rakkin6 on January 27, 2021, 09:30:40 AM
Got my wife's crossed.

Man, I hate when that happens!