turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What’s up with Nomad Clothing?

Started by RiverRoost, January 20, 2021, 12:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Anybody know what's up with Nomads Turkey clothing line? Tried to order a shirt and gloves last year in a certain pattern and size and they didn't have it. Figured I'd wait and get it before this season, just checked the website and very limited sizes and camp pattern available. Don't they know Turkey season is right around the corner?

Shady valley birds

Iv got a set in bottomland and obsession and iv ripped a hole in the cargo pocket of both. I went with ol tom this year. But i like their hats!
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

jwm1485

Yeah I noticed there stuff was pretty well picked through. I got a couple hats and a neck gator. I think I heard somewhere they are going to restock soon and with some new stuff. Probably wont have the 60% off still running though.

PharmHunter

In the next few weeks everything is going to hit their website along with new products, from what I understand.  They tried to clear out old inventory with year end sales like most every apparel company.

Greg Massey

They are waiting on people to receive stimulus checks and tax refunds ...LOL...

Shady valley birds

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 20, 2021, 02:40:54 PM
They are waiting on people to receive stimulus checks and tax refunds ...LOL...
Yea they are! Haha
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

zeke632

Bought a bottomland Nomad shirt online, sleeves hit between my elbows and wrist. 

Big Jeremy

I struggle with long arms, also. To get sleeves that are long enough, I usually have a shirt that looks more like a moo moo on me than an actual shirt. Nomad's sleeve length seems to be a little shorter than most, so I now only have one short sleeve shirt of theirs that I wear under leafy stuff for turkeys and dove hunting...things like that. I do really like the Nomad loose gaiter and their fingerless gloves, though. Best out there to me.

RiverRoost

Quote from: Big Jeremy on January 26, 2021, 10:38:42 AM
I struggle with long arms, also. To get sleeves that are long enough, I usually have a shirt that looks more like a moo moo on me than an actual shirt. Nomad's sleeve length seems to be a little shorter than most, so I now only have one short sleeve shirt of theirs that I wear under leafy stuff for turkeys and dove hunting...things like that. I do really like the Nomad loose gaiter and their fingerless gloves, though. Best out there to me.

And the gloves and neck gator are the two main things I want they don't have right now in my size and pattern. I bought the stretch light pants last year that I really like and would like to get the matching shirt but once again no go on the size

Crghss

Got socks, fleece pullover and stretch lite pants. Great deal.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Skunabottom71

Every pair of nomad pants i have seen fades. I have Ol Tom and love them!

Jstocks

Quote from: zeke632 on January 24, 2021, 12:01:40 AM
Bought a bottomland Nomad shirt online, sleeves hit between my elbows and wrist.

This is a problem with their button up shirts for sure. I feel like I have average arms for a 6'1" man. They seem awful short to me.

Johnhunter21

I actually got an email from Nomad saying the new gear plans to be there end of Feb/early March. Looking forward to it.

horsehands

Bought a jacket from them on sale not long ago. They took my money and order but a week later they email and said they didn't have my size. Really? Is large an abnormal size? They didn't know what they had when they hit my card? About three weeks to get the money back on my card. Poor business.

RiverRoost

Quote from: horsehands on February 07, 2021, 05:16:23 PM
Bought a jacket from them on sale not long ago. They took my money and order but a week later they email and said they didn't have my size. Really? Is large an abnormal size? They didn't know what they had when they hit my card? About three weeks to get the money back on my card. Poor business.

Same here. Ordered a shirt and gloves from them last season, card went through then get an email that says out of stock. Did that two different times throughout the season I think.