OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Leafy suit  (Read 2507 times)

Offline Here turkey turkey turkey

Leafy suit
« on: December 31, 2020, 04:42:07 PM »
Hi kids, I got a leafy suit that has seen some use but I no longer need it. I am 5’4 and around 130 pounds give or take. So the sizes would be small. It’s a see through type fabric. Let me know if you want it. It’s nothing great or anything like that but is a functional leafy suit to wear over your other clothes. I will ship it for FREE. Ask your Mom or Dad, Mom might be the boss though. Ha... God bless.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 04:54:50 PM by Here turkey turkey turkey »
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Re: Leafy suit
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 02:15:53 PM »
No takers. Thanks
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Offline ChesterCopperpot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 02:44:48 PM »
I’ll take it. Buddy of mine said his little brother could probably fit in it. He’s just getting into turkey and deer hunting. He’s hell on squirrels. I’ll message you my mailing address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 06:04:04 PM »
Hopefully he will enjoy.