turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New one from Ralph Permar

Started by ChesterCopperpot, November 28, 2020, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverspur

Congrats on a great yelper from Ralph. His stuff is top shelf  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Gawhitaker

:drool: Great looking yelper for sure

shatcher

GobbleGitr

Ralph is quality...as a person and as a callmaker

idratherb

I often scratch my head why I don't see or hear many folks bring up how good Ralphs calls are. If you don't have one you certainly are missing out.  :z-twocents:

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: idratherb on December 10, 2020, 08:24:27 PM
I often scratch my head why I don't see or hear many folks bring up how good Ralphs calls are. If you don't have one you certainly are missing out.  :z-twocents:
Absolutely! There's always been two call makers I've been kind of obsessed with and they're Ralph Permar and Charlie Trotter. I've got more calls from Ralph than I do any other maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

savannahrivergoobler

Quote from: idratherb on December 10, 2020, 08:24:27 PM

I agree.  He makes some fine calls.

Chasing 49

#47 just made it to my home and I wasn't disappointed!

West Augusta

Ralph makes some of the best inside and out.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Bowhuntr73

His calls are beautiful! Only ones that never will change owners. Great man too!

UNICOI GOLD

Ralph sure makes some fine, good looking easy runners, great call there!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Chuck1443

Sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richard black

Congratulations on an outstanding trumpet. Mr. Permar is a great craftsman. Wish you success this spring.

willy9889

I called Ralph a few days ago to order a couple calls.......we got talking turkey and fishing
and ended up on the phone for half an hour. Very knowledgeable gentleman and interesting to talk to.

Willy