turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bamboo yelper

Started by M Sharpe, September 24, 2016, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M Sharpe

With over 1400 varieties of bamboo, this one is unique. It has the smallest hole I've ever seen in bamboo. This one is headed to a good friend of mine in Missouri. This call kind a kicked my butt for a few days, but I got her sounding mighty fine!! It is two pieces of river cane and the bell is bamboo.
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

mgm1955

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Great looking call Mark!!

M Sharpe

I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

Britton40

silverspur

Mark an awesome looking call and I know you found the turkey in that yelper. :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

USMC0331

Terry

Sweet!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

KentuckyHeadhunter

I think that's one of my favorites Mark.  Very very nice. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

guesswho

Sweet!   The only thing I see wrong wit it is it's heading to Missouri and not Alabama.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Gawhitaker

She is mighty sweet for sure

crow

EZ

Your calls are always impressive.
Is it hard to get good sound using the cane mouthpiece as opposed to bone? How about volume?

Champ63

Aw Shucks, since I heard it and liked it so much, you oughta just send it on to me.  ::)

davisd9

Tom killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M Sharpe

Quote from: EZ on September 26, 2016, 06:45:41 AM
Your calls are always impressive.
Is it hard to get good sound using the cane mouthpiece as opposed to bone? How about volume?

Not the way I build them Tony. Thanks for the compliment!