turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Packed and ready for Kansas

Started by Jay, April 14, 2011, 07:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Man, like for a 4 day trip, I almost need to tow a trailer ::) Next week should be interesting for my 10 day trip. Turkey stuff takes up a lot of room in my SUV, and being I use it as my motel, I at least have to have room to put out my sleeping bag. Temps are suppose to be in the low 30's Friday night, so that's going to be a cold night in the sleeping bag. Hunting Saturday-Monday with Shane Simpson, and wanted to do some scouting/Morel hunting, but don't think rain/sleet/snow is good Morel hunting weather. Good news is our hunting days are suppose to be nice, so hopefully we can put down a couple of nice Toms for video. Good luck to everyone hunting this weekend :icon_thumright:

boggszilla

Have a good trip jay.i'm packing for KY tonight,i took the third row out of the tahoe for my gear...ready ta rock!!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

bowhunter84

hobbes

blueribbon

Good Luck Jay!!!! Hope you guys have a great hunt!!!

mnturkey

Good Luck Jay, I hope you and Shane have a good time and we get to see the video of you giving a turkey a Dirt nap
SEMPER FI

Crappiepro

carp84

Hognutz

Good luck, Jay. I hope that the weather cooperates and the birds come easily for you guys..Mike :you_rock:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Mag10

Good Luck Jay!!!! Hope you guys have a great hunt!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:

catdaddy

Good luck Jay--we want to see some pics posted up when you get back!!!

turkey slayer

Basser69

CSAW

Flydown

Drive safe Jay. Kill lots of turkeys,take lots of pictures and just have fun! Good Luck buddy!