OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

one down in north Florida

Started by Muzzy61, March 21, 2015, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

strutnva

StrutStopper_71

Congrats!   

They didn't do much here in Northwest Fl this morning heard four but they turned off as fast as they started like you flipped a light switch. What county are you in I have some family over in Laffayette county.

suburbhunter

tomstopper

Muzzy61

Quote from: StrutStopper_71 on March 21, 2015, 07:55:13 PM
Congrats!   

They didn't do much here in Northwest Fl this morning heard four but they turned off as fast as they started like you flipped a light switch. What county are you in I have some family over in Laffayette county.
Thanks. I'm in Columbia county. Heard 6 or 7 different birds on the roost. They went silent when they hit the ground. This one was with 3 hens. But once he spotted my Jake decoy he came in on a bee line. He got one good lick in before I shot him. His beard was 10 1/4 " weighed 19.5 lbs and had 7/8 the inch spurs.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

captin_hook

bbcustomboxcalls

Dr Juice

Marc

That'll do...  Very nice capture of all the colors on that bird, and very clean looking picture...  Nice job all the way around.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

zelmo1

USMC0331

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ncturkey

Nice bird and caller. Congrats

boomer