OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lets Go Grenade Fishing.

Started by redarrow, August 01, 2012, 08:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

guesswho

:TooFunny:

You gotta love those Russian Red Necks.  I couldn't understand him for sure but it sounded like one of them said "here, hold my Vodka"
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

redarrow

I think he said " I pissed in my vodka".

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Kylongspur88

Ummm I think that one dude is dead. That's hard core....

TrackeySauresRex

Talk about dopey!   Makes us Pollock's look smart.  ;D  I'm surprised there zodiac didn't pop.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

renegade19

What in the world?  My Grandpa used to tell a great WWII story about fishing with grenades but it didn't end like that.

chatterbox

Quote from: redarrow on August 01, 2012, 09:01:09 PM
I think he said " I pissed in my vodka".
I bet that wasn't the only bodily function to let go...... No wonder the wall fell.
Kinda reminds you of what a redneck says right before he dies....
"Hey ya'll, watch this!"
Only he said it in Russian. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Old Gobbler

Man , that is one powerful grenade they had there - that guy let go of it just in time - had it blown up in his hand or in mid air - they would have been dead

I watched it a few times , and the best I could guess is that the explosive device was about a foot or less under the water when it detonated

those are two lucky guys 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

CASH

What a couple of idiots.  What in the world possessed him to drop it beside the boat?
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

guesswho

Quote from: CASH on August 02, 2012, 08:04:01 PM
What a couple of idiots.  What in the world possessed him to drop it beside the boat?
My guess would be alcohol and testosterone.  Elevated levels of either will produce results similar to that.   As a young man I tested that theory on many occasions and it runs about 99% accurate.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

CASH

Quote from: guesswho on August 02, 2012, 08:24:38 PM
Quote from: CASH on August 02, 2012, 08:04:01 PM
My guess would be alcohol and testosterone.  Elevated levels of either will produce results similar to that.   As a young man I tested that theory on many occasions and it runs about 99% accurate.

:toothy12: Very true
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox

Just another method of gene pool elimination.

TRKYHTR

Looked to me like one of them died. At least he wound be able to hear or function very well the rest of his life.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck