OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Colorado Shooting

Started by gobbler74, July 20, 2012, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

I swear...some things we will never understand.. After Colombine colorado didnt need this. 

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/colorado-theater-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Eric Gregg

Truly horrible and we will pray for the victims.

you know this stuff always give fuel to the anti-gunners........and being that Barrack Obama hates us having guns this will motivate him even more.
You can't keep firearms from getting in the hands of idiots every once in a while.

Truly horrible.

gobbler74

Quote from: TeocTom on July 20, 2012, 09:04:46 AM
Truly horrible and we will pray for the victims.

you know this stuff always give fuel to the anti-gunners........and being that Barrack Obama hates us having guns this will motivate him even more.
You can't keep firearms from getting in the hands of idiots every once in a while.

Truly horrible.

You cant keep whack jobs from taking out their anger on other folks either..
The news has explained this as "not terrorism" Oh really.. Personally I think its sure is..maybe not representing a radical group but individual terrorism nontheless..
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

hawkin41

They can cry gun control,but by the way he was equipped I would more likely blame it on spending allot of time playing violent video games,and some of the movie content that is out there.Pray for all those involved.

TrackeySauresRex

Just terrible,prayers sent to all the families involved.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Turkey Trot

Quote from: gobbler74 on July 20, 2012, 09:16:53 AM
You cant keep whack jobs from taking out their anger on other folks either..
The news has explained this as "not terrorism" Oh really.. Personally I think its sure is..maybe not representing a radical group but individual terrorism nontheless..

It is only "terrorism" if you make up and impose your own definition of terrorism.  Demented people that believe that they have been wronged by society or are so crazy that they think that the solution to their problem is to use guns or destructive devices to arbitrarily kill with no overarching political objective are just nut jobs.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Letumgrowup

Sick individual! Prayers said for all involved.

TN-Hunter

Prayers to all victims of this needless crime

Neill_Prater

I don't think what happened to the victims and their families is sad: It is horrible. I can't imagine the pain and anger caused from losing a loved one to an act of violence.

What is sad, is that he couldn't have gotten a bullet right between the eyes. Instead, we will collectively, as taxpayers and a society, have to "deal" with the nutjob for God knows how long, and at immeasurable expense. That stupid grin will be on the news hundreds of times a day, filling space and taking up air time that could be devoted to an individual really worthy of all the attention, and when it is all said and done, we will be absolutely no closer to understanding why he, or anyone like him, does what they do.

turkey slayer

Sad story for sure, Prayers sent  :jesus-cross: :jesus-cross:

lmbhngr

Worst thing is that "MORON" of a mayor in New York City immediately started crying gun control laws aren`t strict enough.

Neill_Prater

Quote from: lmbhngr on July 21, 2012, 06:18:09 PM
Worst thing is that "MORON" of a mayor in New York City immediately started crying gun control laws aren`t strict enough.

I always wonder what would happen, if, just one time, someone who is licensed for concealed carry would happen to be in the right place, at the right time, to take down the shooter.

eight bore

Maybe we need Gun Free Zone Warning signs, so people know they won't be protected.
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

eight bore

There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

stone road turkey calls

Quote from: Neill_Prater on July 22, 2012, 02:01:01 AM
Quote from: lmbhngr on July 21, 2012, 06:18:09 PM

I always wonder what would happen, if, just one time, someone who is licensed for concealed carry would happen to be in the right place, at the right time, to take down the shooter.

I agree, would have been nice if more people would carry a concealed hand gun, mabey this guy would have been takin out and lives saved.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call