turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

***** !!!!!!! Austy Bott adjustable yelper video !!!!!! *****

Started by Wingboneman, February 09, 2014, 07:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingboneman

Austy sent me this call to try out and run some and get my feed back on. It is a very fine call and one that is going to do well.
I just made video for him. All questions about price and what wood he can use please pm Austy.
One just like it placed 4Th in the Midwest. sorry i did not take any pics. Hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lh1xyzoFWk

turkeytalker

Sounds great!! I really like that it's user adjustable so you can change the tone to suit you.
They should sell really well! Excellent job Austy!!! :icon_thumright:  :z-winnersmiley:

Good job on the video as well Curtis!  :icon_thumright:

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

savduck

Georgia Boy

krm

Kelvin Morrison

dreis3

Curtis, I ran this yelper before Austy mailed it out and really liked it.  I preferred the Yellowheart barrel, myself.  Austy is doing an outstanding job with these adjustable callers  :z-winnersmiley:
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

Wingboneman

Quote from: dreis3 on February 10, 2014, 04:03:37 PM
Curtis, I ran this yelper before Austy mailed it out and really liked it.  I preferred the Yellowheart barrel, myself.  Austy is doing an outstanding job with these adjustable callers  :z-winnersmiley:
Yellowheart was mine to. If i was going to by one I would have to have both barrels, so much you can do with it. 

Jacobson

Thanks for the demo. Austy seems to be on the right track. Sound was good, and versatile.

dreis3

Quote from: Wingboneman on February 10, 2014, 04:10:13 PM
Quote from: dreis3 on February 10, 2014, 04:03:37 PM
Yellowheart was mine to. If i was going to by one I would have to have both barrels, so much you can do with it.

Absolutely, Curtis.  The versatility of the call is outstanding.
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com