OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

speed bead sighting in

Started by antnye, March 04, 2011, 07:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antnye

I've got a steady grip stock for my sbe.  Will I have to re zero my speed bead after I change stocks?  I would'nt think it would move.  I hate to spend another 25 dollars in nitros to resight.

Mailman

I believe you should be fine.
One Shot One Kill

BOFF

Why not shoot some lower costing shells now, note the distance, and shot pattern, and then shoot after the stock is installed and see if the pattern is in the same place? If it isn't, adjust to where it shoots in the same place, and then shoot one Nitro to make sure it is on.

God Bless,
David B.

antnye

Quote from: BOFF on March 05, 2011, 05:26:59 PM
Why not shoot some lower costing shells now, note the distance, and shot pattern, and then shoot after the stock is installed and see if the pattern is in the same place? If it isn't, adjust to where it shoots in the same place, and then shoot one Nitro to make sure it is on.

God Bless,
David B.

Good Idea I think I have some cheaper lead loads I need to use up anyway.
Thanks

TauntoHawk

use the cheapest shells to "get in the ball park" then fine tune with the hunting shells and save some money
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BurrisOptics

Yes you will need to re-pattern after changing stocks.