OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

June 6 1944

Started by the Ward, June 06, 2014, 01:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

D-DAY...... my humble thanks to those who gave their all in the greatest amphibious landing in history.    :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Big Timber

DirtNap647

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Dearhunter3450

The greatest generation and sadly there are less and less of them everyday! Hard to believe my grandfather has been gone for eleven years.

zelmo1

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an Never forget who we owe our way of life, Thank You

Rapscallion Vermilion

I took my family to Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery and Memorial last summer.  It was profoundly moving.   At one point my 19 year old son, visibly shaken, said "Dad, these guys are all my age".  The abstract made real.

surehuntsalot

70 yrs ago today history was made by young men that I am proud to say that I know a few of them and was related to a couple of them. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Bigspurs68

My dad, who is 92 and doing well, spent his time in the South Pacific as a Marine. I have great respect for all those who fought for us.  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
Momma said "Kill that turkey"

vaturkey

Here in Bedford Va is the D- Day Memorial. There were more men lost from Bedford Va than anywhere thus building the memorial was a great tribute to those soldiers. 19 men I think from here were lost. God Bless All Those soldiers & their families  :mycross:!
Vaturkey

tomstopper

owlhoot

jbrown

My uncle landed on D day, faught on for a yr before being wounded twice and sent home. They are for sure the greatest generation. I lost my dad 11 yrs ago, he was a navy ww2 vet, hated japs till he died. My uncle is still livin and doin well, he still camps and hunts hogs with me every Oct.

fastford04

Thank you to all that served! My hats off to y'all!

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk

Swampchickin234

Quote from: fastford04 on June 07, 2014, 03:01:10 PM
Thank you to all that served! My hats off to y'all!

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk
^^x2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk