turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Team name

Started by Drthorn, March 15, 2015, 04:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drthorn

Currently we are listed as team heavy lifters. I threw that name out there when we first began searching for members. Since we have a full roster now, let's generate some team names and logos. I think we have already mentioned thunder beards as an option. Throw some out there and we all can vote.

zelmo1

I like thunderbeards. An old longbeard gobbling is always cool

Drthorn

Quote from: zelmo1 on March 15, 2015, 04:52:57 PM
I like thunderbeards. An old longbeard gobbling is always cool

Seems like a lot of people had said they like thunder beards. I'll PM Shannon and ask for a name change.

Gobspur

All sounds good to me.  Here's a logo for team members to use in their signatures.  Any suggestions for changes or additions?  Do we want Thunder Beards as two words?  Or is it okay as one word like the current logo?  Be happy to change to whatever everybody likes.

Drthorn

Quote from: lindllc on March 15, 2015, 06:34:51 PM
All sounds good to me.  Here's a logo for team members to use in their signatures.  Any suggestions for changes or additions?  Do we want Thunder Beards as two words?  Or is it okay as one word like the current logo?  Be happy to change to whatever everybody likes.

I would suggest as two separate words. "Thunder Beards"

Gobspur

Quote from: Drthorn on March 15, 2015, 06:50:58 PM
Quote from: lindllc on March 15, 2015, 06:34:51 PM

I would suggest as two separate words. "Thunder Beards"

Sounds good.  I'll fix tomorrow.

tjohn07

So I got a question? How do I put the pic that lindllc made in my signature?

zelmo1

Great Pic lindllc. I like it. I plan on killing both of the 4 year olds on my best piece, they look similar to our logo. LOL

Drthorn

Quote from: tjohn07 on March 15, 2015, 08:33:06 PM
So I got a question? How do I put the pic that lindllc made in my signature?

you will need to save the picture in photobucket and embed link into your signature. Go to modify your forum profile, paste the embedded link of pic. Hopefully that will work.

Drthorn

Paste this into your signature line.

Gobspur

Here's the final logo.  I put a space between Thunder and Beards as suggested.  Doc maybe you can add this new one to photobucket, and add a separate thread for the logo and instructions how to add to signatures.

LL

zelmo1

:turkey2: I saw my flock today and both big gobblers made the winter!!