OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Harold Fowler 1 Piece Ipe Striker

Started by Sir-diealot, May 01, 2020, 04:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Looking for a Harold Fowler 1 piece Ipe striker Let me know what you have and what you would like please. Thanks for reading.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dfowlup

None of Dad's IPE strikers left in his remaining stock but I'm making them almost identical except my three rings are on the top where Dad's were in the middle. I currently have (2) one-piece Ipe strikers available at $20 each.  You can see my inventory list of available strikers on my website:  www.fowleroutdoors.com  Just go to strikers and click the link called inventory for availability.
Fowlup

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Dfowlup on May 01, 2020, 05:48:53 PM
None of Dad's IPE strikers left in his remaining stock but I'm making them almost identical except my three rings are on the top where Dad's were in the middle. I currently have (2) one-piece Ipe strikers available at $20 each.  You can see my inventory list of available strikers on my website:  www.fowleroutdoors.com  Just go to strikers and click the link called inventory for availability.
Thank you very much for the reply. Working with a member for one of your fathers at this time. I will keep link to site though, thank you again.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Chris O

Quote from: Dfowlup on May 01, 2020, 05:48:53 PM
Thanks for sharing this information

Dfowlup

Fowlup

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Dfowlup on May 02, 2020, 07:04:36 PM
Photo of my Ipe Strikers.
Nice. I have Ipe strikers from a few makers, seems to make a sound that I really like..

John Koenig:

2nd 100

Glad to see you on here Derrick . And I can vouch that they are just as good as Harrolds as I have been to both shops and own quite a few of the old ones and a couple new ones . Glad you decided to keep them going also . You know alot of people thought very highly of your Dad ! Will be in touch in a couple days .