Started by pappy, March 17, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

1iagobblergetter

nsselle

hunter22

Congrats to the new owner. Great call.

TerryLNanny

Almost pulled the trigger@ 9:59 for $376, bout made me sick, hahaha. Owell good for Pappy and OG. Congrats to the new owner.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

SteelerFan

pappy

WTG  1iagobblergetter  you have gotten yourself a great call from a great call maker and Father. I am proud that 1/2 of the total is going to Old Gobbler site.....it takes a lot of energy and time to keep a site like this up and running and running smoothly I think is a true testament to Shannon & Annie's efforts.
I will get it boxed and ready to go.......pm'ing you right now with the details. Thank you again ... Pappy & God's Best to Ya.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Triple B

Quote from: pappy on March 20, 2017, 12:28:57 PM
WTG  1iagobblergetter  you have gotten yourself a great call from a great call maker and Father. I am proud that 1/2 of the total is going to Old Gobbler site.....it takes a lot of energy and time to keep a site like this up and running and running smoothly I think is a true testament to Shannon & Annie's efforts.
I will get it boxed and ready to go.......pm'ing you right now with the details. Thank you again ... Pappy & God's Best to Ya.
Jack you are a first class individual.

Blairj

great stuff.

+2 on this is the best hunting forum out there. 

1iagobblergetter

Just want to say a few quick Thank u' s  .. First to Pappy for his generosity and giving me the opportunity to purchase a Great call and also at the same time give a little back to Shannon and his wife for running a great site in which I get countless hours of enjoyment mingling with alot of knowledgeable like minded members . Also to Clint Corder for his passion and great values. Also to the other pot call addicts for the Congrats..John

Old Gobbler

Guys , let me first say this caught me off guard real good, I was out trying to kill some gobblers ...trying to fit way too much into a already busy lifestyle , 60 hr work schedule,  turkey hunting , making calls , hunting , and let's not forget my family I love so much .....when I got word of the donation. .... , once again I'm totally amazed at the generosity of you all !! I'm gonna put the proceeds into the upkeep and maintaining of the site.because of folks like you is the reason I just keep on chugging along with og , next year marks the 10 year! It is time consuming to operate the site , but I enjoy doing it cause it realy makes a whole lot of turkey hunting fanatics like my late father HAPPY , before og there really wasn't any turkey hunting buddies for most folks outside thier small circle of friends , now I like the rest of you i can truthfully say " Im frirnds with a few thousand turkey hunters "

People tell me all the time how they enjoy the site because everyone's  so nice , it's true you guys are good people!! I could go on and on

Pappy thanks a millinon, 1iagobblergetter and all the bidders thanks so much !!!

I hope all of you have a safe hunting season.

Thanks again Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon