only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TSS#9's Didn't shoot to good!!

Started by Rudy27325, March 12, 2015, 10:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

How big was your target paper?

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rudy27325

Turkey target, it was taped on a 3ft by 3ft piece of cardboard.

gophert

sign up for an account at photobucket.com....upload pic...paste IMG code in post

Sent from my typewriter

gobblergls

Did you draw your 10" ring around center mass or around bull's eye?  If around bull's eye, was that center mass?

msgobblergetter

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on March 13, 2015, 07:10:52 AM
Quote from: msgobblergetter on March 12, 2015, 10:54:26 PM
I've seen this when Mylar wrap in load was either not used or not inserted correctly. Double check your handloading procedure, including shot payload weight.

How do you put the mylar in wrong?

Depends on shell hull length... Some semi's require shorter length hull to cycle correctly and the Mylar may need to be trimmed to accommodate. If Mylar doesn't meet up end to end, it will cause problems... Inconsistency in pattern from shell to shell. Not saying this is the problem, but I've experience this very issue when I first started loading TSS for my 1187.  I believe the problem is with the load, not the gun or choke. A well made TSS load will pattern better than the one shown with just a modified choke, and should be way better with his jellyhead.

SKFOOTER

Quote from: Rudy27325 on March 13, 2015, 03:12:15 PM
The gun was cleaned the night before, no oil it barrel, it was 62deg. when I shot it. Can somebody tell me how to post a picture? so I can get some Help. Thanks
You will still be amazed what running a few denatured alcohol patches thru that barrel will yield even after a thorough cleaning.  Try it and see how dirty the patches will be.