OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Paddle call

Started by SS Calls, December 01, 2014, 11:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

This paddle call is headed to a good friend up in Northern Virgina. He's got a bad addiction to these calls I think.  :TooFunny: It's a Poplar box with a Jatoba paddle. Really good whistle on the front and good raspy yelps. Hope you like it bud.

callmakerman

Really like this combo Al. Congrats to the new owner.

Wingboneman

:drool: :drool:  man i cant wait to get it,are fall season just came back in,and soon as it gets here it will be in my vest headed to the wood!!   
thanks a bunch Al,  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

SS Calls

Quote from: Wingboneman on December 01, 2014, 01:48:24 PM
  :drool: :drool:  man i cant wait to get it,are fall season just came back in,and soon as it gets here it will be in my vest headed to the wood!!   

You're welcome Curtis, but I just realized my wife put a Tennessee address on the box.. Bet you can guess who's gettin' your call now.  :character0029: :character0029:

gwa

Gotta love enthusiasm!! Congrats

Denny

Wingboneman

Quote from: SS Calls on December 01, 2014, 02:51:46 PM
Quote from: Wingboneman on December 01, 2014, 01:48:24 PM

You're welcome Curtis, but I just realized my wife put a Tennessee address on the box.. Bet you can guess who's gettin' your call now.  :character0029: :character0029:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Roughneck

hunter22

Mighty fine looking call. I bet it sounds pure turkey.

West Augusta

Good lookin paddle call Al.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

VA_Birdhunter

Very nice looking call Al!!!  Awesome job!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

trb136

Thats Clean for an Ole redneck... :TooFunny:  nice one Al

silverspur

That is a mighty fine looking paddle call and I am sure Curtis will enjoy it!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Wingboneman

Al got me good when he said his wife had sent it to tenn, my friend in tenn was getting a call to so i could see how that could happen.  :character0029: I was on the phone telling my buddy you best send that call to me asap and dont play it!!!! or Al will have to build me another one.
my my blood presher was up i tell you... :angry9: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
thanks AL  :wave:

SS Calls

Quote from: Wingboneman on December 02, 2014, 07:55:54 AM
Al got me good when he said his wife had sent it to tenn, my friend in tenn was getting a call to so i could see how that could happen.  :character0029: I was on the phone telling my buddy you best send that call to me asap and dont play it!!!! or Al will have to build me another one.
my my blood presher was up i tell you... :angry9: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
thanks AL  :wave:

Yea, I got an email from your buddy. He said you were in a mess!!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

mgm1955

That's a beauty Al and I'm sure is one fine turkey killer! Congrats to the new owner!