OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by yelpy, March 01, 2022, 08:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yelpy

A little wormy Black Gum / Hophorn beam 2020. Like new. SOLD.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

yelpy

Couple more pics

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

StickString96

Good looking call. Do you have a sound file?

yelpy

No I dont but Marlin has one of the same combo on his facebook if you would like to get an idea on how the combo sounds.

Coop1082

Beautiful caller there and a great combo! Love the sound that combo gives.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

letinmfly

Can't believe this call is still available.  One of Marlins best sounding combos. 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Will

Quote from: letinmfly on March 06, 2022, 08:05:16 PM
Can't believe this call is still available.  One of Marlins best sounding combos.

Absolute player. I killed one with this combo last year. Nice sound to this combination. Someone will be getting a quality call

paboxcall

Quote from: letinmfly on March 06, 2022, 08:05:16 PM

Agree, thought this would go right away. Wormy wood, too. Those from his shop seem to always become more desirable later.

I just acquired a Watkins mora over black gum misfit which will see lots and lots of vest time this spring. I'm impressed with his black gum boxes.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

yelpy

Trade for a good Billy Bush call or an older Watkins fiddle paddle with a rompy / yawky / barky back end.