turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SS Boys Cleaned Up at the Southeastern Call Makers Comp

Started by letinmfly, March 01, 2014, 11:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Way to go AL and Josh. I sure missed you all at Nashville. Wife said congat's..

SS Calls

Quote from: strutnrut on March 02, 2014, 10:22:48 AM
Way to go AL and Josh. I sure missed you all at Nashville. Wife said congat's..

Thanks my friend! We missed hangin' out with you guys too!! Hope to be there next year. Tell your wife thanks for us.  :icon_thumright:

hunter22

pappy

Hey Hey hey the dynamic duo hit the jackpot! Congrats on multiple wins only goes to show you that you two are fantastic call makers and people taboot.....well at least Josh is...LOL...gotta love me, and God's Best for you guys, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

SS Calls

Quote from: pappy on March 02, 2014, 11:08:05 AM
Hey Hey hey the dynamic duo hit the jackpot! Congrats on multiple wins only goes to show you that you two are fantastic call makers and people taboot.....well at least Josh is...LOL...gotta love me, and God's Best for you guys, pappy

Thanks for the kind words Jack! Well, at least about Josh.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Seems I get that a lot.  :toothy12:  Much appreciated from everyone!  :icon_thumright:

Hillbilly280

VANOVER GAME CALLS

R.W. Mackey

Great show guys, Congrats to both Al and Josh. And a big job well done to Tim Bullock with his new
Trough call.
  Well deserved to all if you.
Roy
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

wally243

Nice work SS. I've been searching around for a new box call. This makes the decision easier.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Wingboneman

Got a chance to run each one, They were NICE!! Congrats.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

REBELYELL

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

Daryl

scoot12