OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Kentucky was hot this morning

Started by Turkeyfan, March 08, 2014, 03:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyfan

When this morning early and i was rewarded with the sweet sounds of 5 different gobblers. The only bad thing once they hit the ground it was all over. Never the less it sure was nice to hear. Come on April 12th. i am more than ready.

Drthorn

I hear ya..thinking about heading out tomorrow morning to listen to some ky birds

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

DirtNap647

I gotta wait till 5/3 think im gonna go nuts

Limbstrutter

Awesome  same here in S. West Ohio. But these birds continued to gobble for about an half hour after fly down.
Can't wait. ..
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

MAKEemQUIVER

Was yote hunting yesterday morning in central Ky and heard a couple gobbles, and little later watched a longbeard strut for about 15 hens. I could've cared less about coyotes after I seen him haha. Awesome to see and hear the first ones of the season.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Turkeyfan

Got a report yesterday afternoon and the gobblers in this central ky area was still grouped up along with the hens still grouped. I was told 11 gobblers in one group and 5 in another group and one large group of 40 plus hens / jakes i guess. 

MAKEemQUIVER

Im seeing both right now. Some gobblers with hens and some gobblers still bunched up, still a little early for us
Go Big Blue!!!!!!