Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Happy Mothers Day Tomorrow - Don't forget Her!

Started by Turkeybutt, May 07, 2022, 01:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeybutt

Happy Mothers Day to all the ladies who have children or step children they take of or took care of.
Additionally Happy Mothers Day to all the single men who have children and had to be both father and at times mother to your kids.
Enjoy Your Day!

Yoder409

Yeah !!!!

I almost got caught with my britches down !!!   Mother's Day is super early this year.  I was thinking it was NEXT Sunday.........

Luckily, I found out last night in the nick of time.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

mountainhunter1

Quote from: Turkeybutt on May 07, 2022, 01:21:47 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the ladies who have children or step children they take of or took care of.
Additionally Happy Mothers Day to all the single men who have children and had to be both father and at times mother to your kids.
Enjoy Your Day!

Well said. Hope this Mother's Day is a good day for everyone.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Cowboy

You bet!  Wouldn't be her without moms. Lol
Got the wife here and both kids. We are in our neighboring state next door getting ready to set up on a gobbler we roosted last night. What a way to spend Mothers Day! Her first out of state hunt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

That's great! Lets us know about her Mothers Day hunting experience. I hope her Mothers Day is a special one and she fills a tag.

Tom007

Can't forget the Mom's, Happy Mother's Day.
"Solo hunter"