turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Steve Reeves pot calls FS Sold

Started by Crowstalker, April 05, 2023, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crowstalker

You should be able to see from pics but there is a "Double Suicide" a "Strut Buster" a "Pure Death" and a rare "Wild Turkey 101".  All calls are used and have some wear. No strikers included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowstalker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisiana Longbeard

FLGobstopper

I'm honestly glad they're gone. I already own a few of of Steve's calls and by no means do I need anymore, but I couldn't pass up what you were offering. I had sent a pm as soon as I saw it but wasn't fast enough. Thanks to whomever got them because you saved me money I really didn't need to spend in the middle of turkey season. Good luck I hope each one of them pulls in a bunch of gobblers for you.

Crowstalker

I hear ya brother. I'm kinda glad one guy bought them all to make it easier on me. Honestly surprised how much interest in his calls still as I sold quite a few already. I still have my share for myself but figured I could turn those pots into trumpets and that's what I'm into now. Glad you saved your money. I'll just turn that money into 4 trumpets to play with like a little kid. Love my addiction. Good luck in the woods........