Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Roast

Started by GobbleNut, May 02, 2024, 09:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Hate to say it fellers, but we are currently getting schooled by the competition.  I am assuming (hoping) that some of our teammates have tagged some gobblers and have just not had time to post the necessary pictures and scores.  If that is not the case, us GOATS may be in for a looonnngg off-season after this contest is over!    ;D  :D

eggshell

Oh well, I've been very entertained for the last month. I would suppose there's a lot more comedy to come at our expense. I know some of our new England team members just started hunting a couple days ago, I have faith in them. If our teams season is going anything like mine I understand why we're in this position. I sing the old Hee Haw song on the way out every morning. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IIKE9p5SEw

Happy

Bossman,
It's well known that my only reposibility is to be  the face of this team. (A good-looking one at that). The team doesn't realize how lucky it was that someone let me borrow a turkey to get my pitchure taken with.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Elitist club

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

lacire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

lacire

Yap, one of my favorites  :fire:

Happy

I prefer fried. Extra crispy please.

JeffC

Quote from: Happy on May 13, 2024, 07:02:28 PMI prefer fried. Extra crispy please.

Good-looking and Platinum level member of the Delusional Princess club

just like your brain, fried and extra crispy... :toothy12:  :TooFunny:  :toothy12:

Happy

I am ok with being a little slow. I have my good looks to fall back on, thankfully.

Zobo

Don't be so hard on yourselves. You're doing better than our great new Longbeard team, but that's to be expected. You are indeed elite hunters bound by high ethics however we are super elite hunters bound by high ethics and our wives.  :help:
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Happy

Quote from: Zobo on May 15, 2024, 04:49:23 PMDon't be so hard on yourselves. You're doing better than our great new Longbeard team, but that's to be expected. You are indeed elite hunters bound by high ethics however we are super elite hunters bound by high ethics and our wives.  :help:
I feel just fine. I am having fun and my pictures look great, as usual. I would think you super elite, alpha males would have set some parameters with your wives by now, though. Mine knows what she has and ain't gonna risk rocking the boat over some turkey hunting. Here's a secret, you just gotta tell her that you'll cook some turkey nuggets for her with your shirt off. That should seal the deal for ya.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk