turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Neil Cost signed "Making Turkey Callers in the Gobbler's Shop"

Started by Collector, March 31, 2015, 06:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Collector

I have 5 copies of the book, "Making Turkey Callers in the Gobbler's Shop". I bought these when they first came out and they've been sitting on the bookshelf ever since. I only need to keep one for myself and one for my son, leaving me 3 to find homes for. I've seen some crazy "asking" prices (though likely not "selling" prices), but I'd take $250 each, postpaid. These are absolutely mint and unread.
Thanks very much.

Collector

P.S. I've been asked if these copies are signed by Neil Cost. They are all signed by Neil and numbered. It is my understanding that all were in that edition.

Collector

I have two copies remaining. Both are absolutely mint and never even opened except to confirm the signature. $250 each, postage included.
Thanks very much.

STRTTR

STRTTR

Yelper

SCGobbler

Somebody got lucky!

Sent from Totem Pole Headquarters in God's Country, SC

The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

Collector

Collector

Have sold all the copies, except the one I planned to keep for myself. I have way too many books, so if anyone is interested in this last one it's now available and it's mint. $250 postpaid.
Thanks very much and I hope you previous buyers are still happy with your copies.

Spurtaker

I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if you still had that copy available of this book of Neil cost?
Just wait. He's coming!