Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2024 Scattered Flock

Started by JeffC, February 09, 2024, 03:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffC

Looks nice, good luck with it. Made a few calls myself a few years ago. Walnut pot with a piece of slate tile, no sound board, called up a few birds with it, killed 1, felt great making a call and it working. Let us know how it goes.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

reflexl

reflexl

notsure

I have a friend willing to join our team, however, he doesn't have 100 posts on this site. That's still a requirement, correct?

JeffC

No, he only has to prove he can post a picture. I still want to give the missing guys till end of month. But get him to post a picture here or in the other thread.

reflexl

JeffC

So now we have 9 members back for another year, hopefully the last 3 will show up or let us know by next week.

JeffC

Jersey lottery tags are out, got 1st choice in 1st draw and 2nd choice in 2nd lottery. Now I have to try and buy the rest of tags when they go on sale next month, the one I really need and want will be the hardest, may even be sold out already through lottery.

HillclimberWV

Good luck im glad wv doesnt have that process.

crow

Quote from: JeffC on February 23, 2024, 05:58:32 PM
Jersey lottery tags are out, got 1st choice in 1st draw and 2nd choice in 2nd lottery. Now I have to try and buy the rest of tags when they go on sale next month, the one I really need and want will be the hardest, may even be sold out already through lottery.

I heard Butterballs are still available

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

VA Gobble Addict

Why does Joe Biden keep posting lame memes in here?  Is he lost again?

crow

JeffC

wish i was in this kinda shape... :TooFunny: