turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Brian Aliff Purrr D Calls

Started by West Augusta, February 22, 2023, 06:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

Brian asked me to post these pictures of calls that he recently made. 
Beautiful work.

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Sir-diealot

Neat looking calls, always admired people that were artistic. My stick figures look horribly disfigured.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

runngun

That's awesome!!! Brian definitely has a lot of talent!!! I/we would definitely love to see MORE!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

fishr64

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Nice

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk

BKAart

Purrr D Calls "Proof that Looks can Kill"

Ridge Strutter

twyatt

His artwork is awesome!  Here's a call I made last year with a soundboard he painted for me, and another soundboard I'm getting ready to make a call with.

3bailey3

sbbow

Those are very nice!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

firedup

Mr Aliff is a turkey hunter, a fine gentleman and blessed with a creative, artistic and callmaking talent. He has won numerous awards over the years at the Grand Nationals as well! His calls are ABSOLUTELLY easy on the eyes ...... and like all that is not enough .... the dang things will hunt too!!

EZ

BKAart

Quote from: firedup on February 23, 2023, 08:22:48 PM
Mr Aliff is a turkey hunter, a fine gentleman and blessed with a creative, artistic and callmaking talent. He has won numerous awards over the years at the Grand Nationals as well! His calls are ABSOLUTELLY easy on the eyes ...... and like all that is not enough .... the dang things will hunt too!!

Thanks buddy, functional art is the key thing here. You know, I worry about sound as much as if not more than most.  "Proof that looks can kill" if you decide to hunt it or not, I'm confident in it, or it won't go out.
Purrr D Calls "Proof that Looks can Kill"