turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Austy Bott

Started by cowhornyelper, May 12, 2015, 10:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowhornyelper

When I first talked with Austy I explained that I am a hunter, not a collector and wanted an adjustable call that I could hunt.  He suggested a Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba) and we discussed mouth piece, etc.  The tracks and a tail feather on reverse are a great addition!  As a user of cowhorn/wingbone yelper all my life (71 yrs) I had no trouble making a 'slight' change to a trumpet.  I will say that the 'gal from Pa' really stirred up the local gobblers here in Va.  They had to check her out!  There were some more that 'busted' me.  I'm old and don't see, hear and move like I used to.  That's good for the gobblers!  There's more turkey in this call than you can imagine!  Besides the call, Austy was great to talk with and hope I can meet him one of these days.  A great call and individual.
cowhornyelper

callmakerman

You can't go wrong with one of Austy's yelpers. Great looking calls stuffed full of turkey.

silverspur

Austy makes fine yelpers and is one heck of a great guy.  I am lucky to own one of his adjustables and you cant beat it.  Enjoy it!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

mgm1955

Quote from: silverspur on May 12, 2015, 02:42:09 PM
Austy makes fine yelpers and is one heck of a great guy.  I am lucky to own one of his adjustables and you cant beat it.  Enjoy it!
I have one as well. It's awesome! Austy is a true gentleman.