turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

BURRIS FF4????

Started by slave601, February 09, 2023, 12:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Has anyone ran this thing yet? I haven't heard much on them and I love the Burris ff3s but I like the circle dot of the holosun. I have 2 holosun 508ts and I have one that won't hold zero. I've contacted holosun and it looks like it's going to be a hassle returning the sight and getting a replacement. So now I'm looking into the Burris ff4. Does it share the same footprint as the ff3 and has anyone been running one?
"thinnin the flock"

mullet dredge

Im picking up a Fastfire4 today as a matter of fact. Same footprint/mount as the other Fastfires.

SumToy

they the new kick that some folks have got to get because it is new. LOL   We had a few for the past couple years but dont try to push them because we sale so many I did not feel I could keep them in stock.   Now the 4 has a 3 moa dot.  11 moa do and 3 moa dot with circle.   Now my way of thinking is you got a 3 moa dot in the FF3 and it is alot less money.  You will be using a 3 moa in both of them.    If you decide to get a FF3 we have them in stock at 260 with a mount ship.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

slave601

Ive been running Burris ff's for years but I've come to the conclusion I like the circle dot better than just a dot. That's why I switched to a holosun but I had one of my holosun right out of the box not hold zero so that's what sparked my interest in the ff4 mainly because of the reticle and durability of the ff's
"thinnin the flock"

SumToy

Quote from: slave601 on February 09, 2023, 07:01:57 PM
Ive been running Burris ff's for years but I've come to the conclusion I like the circle dot better than just a dot. That's why I switched to a holosun but I had one of my holosun right out of the box not hold zero so that's what sparked my interest in the ff4 mainly because of the reticle and durability of the ff's

If you like the circle with a dot the FF4 is your go to sight.  Same base works with all the FF
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA