turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Meadow creek mounts questions

Started by bigdrumnc, January 16, 2023, 06:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdrumnc

Will the meadow creek mount work with an amazon type red dot optic? My friend has a berreta and I have him my old feyachi red dot.  It's very similar to a bushnell red dot. the optic mounts on a regular piccatiny rail.  I see meadow creek makes a few different models.  Thank you.

ChesterCopperpot

Is it a reflex style red dot or a tube? The Meadow Creek mounts are made for reflex style sights with specific footprints. So long as you're talking about that style sight, and assuming it has one of the main footprints, it'll work and you just need to match that footprint to the mount you order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdrumnc

No ,  it is not a reflex sight.  Just a normal red dot site.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: bigdrumnc on January 16, 2023, 10:31:15 PM
No ,  it is not a reflex sight.  Just a normal red dot site.
They don't make a mount for anything but reflex sights with footprints. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lacire

Check out this link. They have the Feyachi RDS-25, RDS-22, RD-30 listed as fitting this rib to picatinny mount. I had some questions when I bought my Burris mount from Meadow Creek, Greg responded pretty quickly to my e-mails, he also has a phone number listed on his site, so if in doubt contact him. Good luck.

https://meadowcreekmounts.myshopify.com/products/rib-mount-picatinny-rail
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tom007

Quote from: lacire on January 19, 2023, 01:33:18 AM
Check out this link. They have the Feyachi RDS-25, RDS-22, RD-30 listed as fitting this rib to picatinny mount. I had some questions when I bought my Burris mount from Meadow Creek, Greg responded pretty quickly to my e-mails, he also has a phone number listed on his site, so if in doubt contact him. Good luck.

https://meadowcreekmounts.myshopify.com/products/rib-mount-picatinny-rail

Nice find, that's another great option, looks great!
"Solo hunter"