OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts Bottomland Medium

Started by davisd9, January 19, 2015, 07:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Ol Tom Interceptor Shirts size Medium.  Brand new with the tags on them.  I am 6'1" 185 lbs and they fit me length wise and shoulders and chest.  I will say they fit like a slim, but I like that to keep them from snagging on things.  They are just more warm than I need for the SC spring.  They are Mossy Oak Bottomland.  Asking $30 TYD a piece.

Link about the shirts: http://www.mackspw.com/Item--i-OLT7480-L-OBS?src=Y0807GL0N0N10000&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=PLA&gclid=CNqqx7uCl8MCFUpp7AodSjAAqQ
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

davisd9

davisd9

Rapscallion Vermilion

That's a great price on a great shirt.  I love mine.  Wish you were an XL  :-)