turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

LISTEN TO "VATURKEY" NEW TURKEY CALL TO HIT THE MARKET

Started by GOLD HUNTER, February 17, 2012, 10:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

Hey Guys I spent the day with Ricky (VATurkey).

We spent the day looking at guns and turkey calls, went to eat & even had a drink or two of wild turkey and smoked the tires on the red wagon.
Ricky has come up with a new turkey call which is named Two Hounds & A Bunny.  :z-winnersmiley:

:z-flirtysmile3: TWO HOUNDS & A BUNNY VIDEO :  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WNrYuWT2E

What do you guys think and Do you think it'll be a GREAT hit for hunters in the woods?

P.S. Ricky is one of the best host that a guy could ask for to show you around town & at his home.

Thanks Rick for a great day, Next time I want to ride in the Red Wagon & bring the sippy cup.   :icon_thumright:

Flydown

drenalinld

vaturkey

Quote from: drenalinld on February 17, 2012, 11:28:36 PM
Did you help him get that 20 lined out?

Hey David

I already had the 20 Ready To Rock & Roll ! Now I just waitin on some fine fella to load me some #9 TSS 20 Ga. Medicine !   :OGturkeyhead:

Vaturkey

vaturkey

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on February 17, 2012, 10:48:40 PM
Hey Guys I spent the day with Ricky (VATurkey).

We spent the day looking at guns and turkey calls, went to eat & even had a drink or two of wild turkey and smoked the tires on the red wagon.
Ricky has come up with a new turkey call which is named Two Hounds & A Bunny.  :z-winnersmiley:

:z-flirtysmile3: TWO HOUNDS & A BUNNY VIDEO :  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WNrYuWT2E

What do you guys think and Do you think it'll be a GREAT hit for hunters in the woods?

P.S. Ricky is one of the best host that a guy could ask for to show you around town & at his home.

Thanks Rick for a great day, Next time I want to ride in the Red Wagon & bring the sippy cup.   :icon_thumright:

Thanks Brian

I really enjoyed yours & J.R.'s visit. You fellas are always welcome.   

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

I used to be a big rabbit hunter and had a great beagle.  That is so damn cool!  You need to patent tht call Rick. 

Gold Spur

Hey Ricky, as soon as Knight & Hale, Primos and some of the other big name game call companies get wind of your new call your phone will be ringing off the hook....  :TooFunny:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BigHooks

Hey Ricky, that was great. You need to make a dvd of that an send it to Ronnie to go with his decoy set-up LOL.....

pappy

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....the sounds of a HillBilly enjoying nature .......... lol .......... love it my friend, I am waiting for the Video to come out....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

LONGBEARD22

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:.......Next time I want to ride in the Red Wagon !!!

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: Gold Spur on February 19, 2012, 11:47:19 AM
Hey Ricky, as soon as Knight & Hale, Primos and some of the other big name game call companies get wind of your new call your phone will be ringing off the hook....  :TooFunny:

Actually you would just see a chinese made version in walmart with the big label name on it...
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!