Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New from NC. Fill me in.

Started by Marty Griffin, March 13, 2019, 12:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marty Griffin

New from NC. Look forward to insight from folks that enjoy this great sport. I have 3 passions; Jesus Christ (preacher), my family (11 of us), and gobblin right after daybreak (yes). I'm willing to talk about all of the above. Super 90 and SBE II shooter, LB #5 fan w Gobblin Thunder chokes. Havent got to go in 3 yrs, building 2 son's homes. What am I behind on?? 1Cor 1:18

NCL

daddyduke

Welcome to Old Gobbler Marty. From your passion list I don't think you're behind on anything. God has perfect timing. Spend a lot of time gathering good turkey hunting info from O.G. before becoming a member but the Devotionals & Prayer requests was the reason I became a member.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

tomstopper

:welcomeOG: What part of NC are you located?

Ctrize

Marty Griffin

I'm in Marshville NC, 30 miles East of Charlotte.

Marty Griffin

Picked up some of that Fed TSS yesterday. Oh my word, they left half of my bullets out of the box. I love Turkey huntin!

Marty Griffin

I think I will stick to the Longbeard #5 for this Benelli hunter. TSS  is good product though, just the Longbeard has gottem covered in the SBE II, well the one from Marshville NC anyway.

mmorgan9812

Welcome to the OldGobbler, Lots of us NC guys here, great to have another believer in Christ on the board!

Marty Griffin

:welcomeOG:Thank you MMorgan. Tagged out today, Revival starts tomorrow. Life is too good!!