OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Found. Thank you to a good man!

Started by compton30, June 26, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compton30

I'm looking for one or two of the strikers that come with Primos "Bamboozled" pot call. My best friends old man loves that pot and striker combo, and has recently lost his striker and I wanna surprise him with a couple replacement strikers.

If anyone has any they would be willing to sell me, shoot me a PM or reply here and I can get ahold of you. Like I said I'll pay your price and it would mean a great deal to him to get his favorite striker back. Appreciate it guys.

Spitten and drummen

Thats a nice gesture.if i had one , i would just send it to you. Sold the one i had. Good luck in your search
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

palongbeard

I may have one - gonna look now if I do you can have it no charge.  Give me a few minutes

3bailey3

If PA can't help I just saw I think three strikers with the pots on eBay for around 22 bucks.

compton30

Alright I'll check out eBay. It's a weird situation because he loves those strikers and doesnt care about like a custom striker from my collection that I could just give him haha

Sir-diealot

Quote from: compton30 on June 26, 2018, 08:53:15 PM
Alright I'll check out eBay. It's a weird situation because he loves those strikers and doesnt care about like a custom striker from my collection that I could just give him haha
I lost my purple heart striker I got with my Mad Super Crystal on opening day this year when I fell. I really did like that one and am trying to find another just like it. Seemed like I played everything well with it so I can understand where he is coming from.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Roost 1

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 26, 2018, 08:57:55 PM
I lost my purple heart striker I got with my Mad Super Crystal on opening day this year when I fell. I really did like that one and am trying to find another just like it. Seemed like I played everything well with it so I can understand where he is coming from.

Do you have a pic of it??

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Roost 1 on June 26, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 26, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Do you have a pic of it??
Here is a picture of it in an add.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

North of 8

Mike Battey design pot and strikers.