turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Check this guy out!

Started by mason0366, February 09, 2012, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghillie

WOWZA!!   I got dizzzy watching that....I am scared of heights!!!  Just a little close when he hit those balloons!!  CRAZY!!!

Turkey Trot

Those close passes would not be for me, particularly after seeing that guy strike the bridge cable.  I believe it was the bridge across the New River.  It's on youtube but be forewarned. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

ghillie

Quote from: Turkey Trot on February 09, 2012, 12:04:46 PM
Those close passes would not be for me, particularly after seeing that guy strike the bridge cable.  I believe it was the bridge across the New River.  It's on youtube but be forewarned. 

Bet that left a mark...I think I'll pass on the video, I see enough of that at work

RutnNStrutn

30_06

woodwzrd

Two words, Freakin Nutz. Awsome video though

The Cohutta Strutter

That's the closest thing to a person flying that I've ever seen!
Anybody seen America lately?

JELLYHEAD

Doing that could leave permant scaring on your heart>>> kinda like turkey hunting.

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

Sherrell

I spent half my life trying to kill myself.spending the rest trying to save myself.that ain't for me!

bbcoach

Why do these FOOLS wear helmets?  A helmet won't help him at those speeds.  If he hits ANYTHING, there won't be enough of him to scrape up.  This is just FOOLISH in my book!!!

turkey slayer