OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Getting in shape for bird killin

Started by bcc2011, February 08, 2012, 12:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bcc2011

I see alot of guys on here talk about needing to get into shape. Well I finally got back into shape after I noticed my pants didn't fit me one day. So I tried to figure out the quickest and best way I could without having to spend alot of money or spend alot of time at a gym and running which I hate. So I tried the 60 day Insanity workout, I finally finished it last month and feel like I just came out of basic training again for the army. If you guys want to get in shape this is an extremely hard workout but the rewards are way worth the pain. This workout is no joke and your going to want to quit after the first 2 days but trust me you wont regret it if you stick with it.
Brother Custom Calls

handcannon

Buying bigger pants doesnt require pain.  :TooFunny:

Just kidding. Congrats on getting back into shape.

30_06

I'm currently in pretty good shape...running two-three times a week, and basketball once a week. The wife wants me to do the Insanity work out with her.....might be too insane for me!  :o

TrophyTracker

I used a 60 Day Insanity Workout called "Duck Season, using only a Kayak".   :whip2:

I hunted every day, before or after work, making my rounds in lakes and canals and lost nearly 20lbs in the process by cutting down on Soda and Sports Drinks. It was a Grind, but it was well worth it. My freezer is packed, and I feel great!

It won't help for this season, but think about it for next year
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl