turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

"I THINK I'M GOING TO LIKE EM"

Started by bbcoach, February 04, 2012, 03:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

I PURCHASED A PAIR OF DANNER JACKAL II GTX SNAKE BOOTS AND WORE THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY.  I HAVE TO SAY, THESE BOOTS ARE THE LIGHTEST BOOTS I'VE EVER HAD ON MY FEET.
THEY COME IN AT 60 OZS FOR THE PAIR--LESS THAN TWO POUNDS PER FOOT.  THEY AREN'T BROKEN IN YET BUT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX.  THE FOOTBED FEELS LIKE YOUR WEARING A SNEAKER.  THE GRIP OF THE SOLE SEEMS TO BE EXCELLENT.  I'LL POST ADDITIONAL UPDATES IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS AS I PUT SOME MORE MILES ON THEM. 

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Spurcollecta

Keep us posted as to how these work out! I have the pronghorns and my feet get wet walking in early morning dew. They are comfortable but I'm VERY disappointed with their waterproofing ability. I was thinking it was the leather to blame and these don't have any leather in the boot so I'm very curious about the Jackals. It seems like once my pronghorns get a little waterlogged or stay in wet conditions for a certain period of time is when my feet get wet. If it's just a quick creek crossing they usually dont give me any trouble...

gooblnfever

Quote from: Spurcollecta on February 11, 2012, 06:24:05 PM
Keep us posted as to how these work out! I have the pronghorns and my feet get wet walking in early morning dew. They are comfortable but I'm VERY disappointed with their waterproofing ability. I was thinking it was the leather to blame and these don't have any leather in the boot so I'm very curious about the Jackals. It seems like once my pronghorns get a little waterlogged or stay in wet conditions for a certain period of time is when my feet get wet. If it's just a quick creek crossing they usually dont give me any trouble...
why not send them back??

Spurcollecta

I have. This is the second pair and they do the same thing. Now I'm looking for something else