Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Strut Zone Game Calls--Paul Hicks Jr. slate SOLD

Started by captpete, January 28, 2024, 01:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

Selling a Strut Zone Game Calls(Paul Hicks Jr.) Spalted Pecan slate/glass with a 1 striker. The strike is a laminate peg and I think a Snakewood top. I bought the call new here on OG and it has pretty much been a "shelf queen". It has only been in the woods a time or 2. SOLD Paypal, USPS money order, cash or check(will ship after check clears).

Resized_20230222_091612 by K Pete, on Flickr
Resized_20230222_091429 by K Pete, on Flickr

captpete

letinmfly

Surprised to see this one still here.  Paul makes a heck of a call!! 
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

captpete

PM's returned.

Just to clarify, I bought the call new from Paul when he listed here on OG. The only reason it's been a "shelf queen" is it doesn't match that turkey sound I have in my head.

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

captpete

Sir-diealot

Really wanted to take this but while I was going to buy a camera for the season I'm thinking of trying to get my girlfriend out to see her family in Michigan before she passes, her health isn't doing the greatest so not really buying much this year. Beautiful call Beautiful call. I may list my blue Ipe/blue Mahoe* hen box I got from The Big Snood.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."