News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

When will shells hit market?

Started by AppalachianHollers, October 03, 2020, 06:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AppalachianHollers

Quote from: Bridger on January 24, 2021, 07:12:17 AM

I don't think we will see stocked shelves and discounts coming this spring.

I'm fairly certain manufacturers will still do rebates. They did for waterfowl steel, and deer rifle loads. Problem was finding it in stock, not prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildTigerTrout

Just bought some Hevi-Shot 20 ga Magnum Blends at Bass Pro. Got five boxes.  They did not have much at all on the shelves but I use these so got them while I could.  I honestly think they are from last year.  Hevi-Shot IS having a rebate this year.  Good until May 31, 2021.  Two box limit on Hevi 13 and Magnum Blends. $10 a box for a total of $20. Now finding them, well...........
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on January 25, 2021, 01:25:53 PM
Just bought some Hevi-Shot 20 ga Magnum Blends at Bass Pro. Got five boxes.  They did not have much at all on the shelves but I use these so got them while I could.  I honestly think they are from last year.  Hevi-Shot IS having a rebate this year.  Good until May 31, 2021.  Two box limit on Hevi 13 and Magnum Blends. $10 a box for a total of $20. Now finding them, well...........
Where do you get this rebate? And they've still got some Hevi 13 online at Cabelas. I ordered two boxes recently.

Vintage

BPS has 410 Federal TSS. Just ordered some yesterday.

AppalachianHollers

Winchester is quietly doing a rebate right now. $3 back per box of either Longbeards or Double X.

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on January 25, 2021, 02:49:58 PM
Where do you get this rebate? And they've still got some Hevi 13 online at Cabelas. I ordered two boxes recently. Goggle Hevi-Shot Rebates on the internet. You will find it.  Its not on the Hevi-Shot website because it's old info and needs updated. I looked around a bit but found it at one of the ammo sellers site.  I can't remember which one but it's on several sites.

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on January 25, 2021, 04:46:44 PM
Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on January 25, 2021, 02:49:58 PM
Where do you get this rebate? And they've still got some Hevi 13 online at Cabelas. I ordered two boxes recently. Goggle Hevi-Shot Rebates on the internet. You will find it.  Its not on the Hevi-Shot website because it's old info and needs updated. I looked around a bit but found it at one of the ammo sellers site.  I can't remember which one but it's on several sites.

Thanks! I'd looked on their site and didn't see one for the Hevi 13. Found it here. Just bought two boxes at $30 per so this'll be nice! https://www.academy.com/content/dam/academysports/rebates/hevi-shot-2021-rebate.pdf

WildTigerTrout

I think that is the site I found it on too. You are more than welcome.  I don't think they are advertising it very well!  I see Winchester has a rebate on Long beards and Double X too.  That's the same, not advertising it. I may get a couple boxes of Long beards.

Matt76cmich

$10 rebate on Hevi-13 and Magblends till the end of the month.  2 boxes per person per household. Can't wait to get my $40 (hopefully). Wish I had more people over the age of 18 in our house lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk