OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What’s Next

Started by Rzrbac, June 13, 2019, 04:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 22, 2021, 08:36:11 PM
Quote from: boatpaddle on January 13, 2021, 07:47:14 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

Plus new holsters for each call, too...

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Yinz are just plumb FULL of good ideas, ain't ya ???    ::)

Here's the deal........... Next time I go to Marlin's, yinz two can ride along and spend some of your moldy money.  That is, IF Marlin agrees to let that many Pennsylvanians in his shop at one time.    ;D

Road trip! I'm in. Do you get a complimentary holster when we purchase the round trip tickets from you??
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on January 22, 2021, 08:48:53 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

Here's the deal........... Next time I go to Marlin's, yinz two can ride along and spend some of your moldy money.  That is, IF Marlin agrees to let that many Pennsylvanians in his shop at one time.    ;D

Road trip! I'm in. Do you get a complimentary holster when we purchase the round trip tickets from you??

Nice try...........  ::)

Only amenity a round trip ticket gets you is that I promise not to turn the heater on "high" and press the power window lock if I fart.    :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

paboxcall

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

boatpaddle

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 22, 2021, 09:03:53 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

Only amenity a round trip ticket gets you is that I promise not to turn the heater on "high" and press the power window lock if I fart.    :TooFunny:
How thoughtful of you....

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Yoder409

Quote from: boatpaddle on January 23, 2021, 10:28:16 AM
Quote from: Yoder409 on January 22, 2021, 09:03:53 PM
I agree,wholeheartedly.

How thoughtful of you....

Hey...........don't mention it.  That's just the thoughtful kinda guy I am.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.