turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Steve Mann Old Hen box - Unicoi 2024

Started by bwhana, March 16, 2024, 02:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwhana

African teak and walnut with buckeye inlays.  Purchased new at Unicoi this year.  I bought more than I need and have to thin the flock.  $250 tyd. (Not specifically looking for trades, but may consider either a Parks Tree Talker or Watkins Coaxer plus fund to equal this one)

mountainhunter1

That's a very nice box and I can vouch that bwhana is a great fellow to do business with. He is a great guy. 
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Yoder409

That is an AWESOME call !!!!

Steve ??    One of the absolute G.O.A.T.'s of box call making, and an outstanding human being !!!

For that price.......somebody needs this call !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

bwhana

I will add that me selling it is not an indictment on the call. To the contrary, it sounded so good at Unicoi that I bought it even though I never use box calls in the field. I would rather it find a good home and get attention than sit on my shelf.

packmule

Quote from: Yoder409 on March 16, 2024, 03:29:46 PM
That is an AWESOME call !!!!

Steve ??    One of the absolute G.O.A.T.'s of box call making, and an outstanding human being !!!

For that price.......somebody needs this call !!

X2

Yoder409

Somebody's got a treasure headed their way !!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

trliowa

I have always enjoyed his logo, "Mann Made"!

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear