turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

#1 down in Maryland

Started by MDTOM84, April 23, 2019, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDTOM84

Killed a nice bird yesterday (04-22) on some public land. I had 6-7 gobbling on the roost and I got between 3 of them. Few soft calls and this guy came down the hill at 0630! 22#s, 1.25" Spurs and 10.5" Beard

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1tiogabowhunter

shoer2

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Mathews.1

skimerhorn

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Pressured Gobbler

Nice gobbler!!! I hunt Md also... were you out west or eastern shore? Also nice lookin call!!! What's the deal on the call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renegade19

MDTOM84

Quote from: Pressured Gobbler on April 24, 2019, 02:31:49 PM
Nice gobbler!!! I hunt Md also... were you out west or eastern shore? Also nice lookin call!!! What's the deal on the call?

I hunt southern Maryland, Charles county. The call is a Paul Platz canarywood anodized aluminum. Paul entered it at Nashville this past February

1iagobblergetter

Congrats T.J..My Platz maple slate sealed the deal for my son this morning...!!!

BigSlam51

I played that call
Quote from: MDTOM84 on April 24, 2019, 05:11:04 PM
Quote from: Pressured Gobbler on April 24, 2019, 02:31:49 PM

I hunt southern Maryland, Charles county. The call is a Paul Platz canarywood anodized aluminum. Paul entered it at Nashville this past February

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ozarks Hillbilly

Congrats

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

REBELYELL

Nice one TJ. Congrats buddy.

zelmo1