OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Our daughter was born today !!!!!!!!!!

Started by BowBendr, July 15, 2011, 12:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Well, she's finally here !

For anyone that doesn't know our story, my wife and I were never supposed to able to have children but we did conceive and carry a full term son named Isaac who died shortly after birth on Sept.11 of 2007.

We still believed we could try again but were always told no, it won't happen.

We still believed and prayed and trusted in God for it and my wife concieved again last fall. She had a rough pregnancy at first, but we pressed on. We were told she should be aborted because there may be a high possibility for downs syndrome or autism and other severe birth defects.

We said NO, this child was a miracle and we would always believe it and stand firm on it.

Here she is, Aleesha Danyelle
Born 7/14/2011 @ 07:56 a.m.
8 lbs 10.9 oz.
20.25 in. long

She is absolutely perfect with zero defects or problems....100% perfect, just as we believed and stood firm in.

To everyone on this forum who prayed for us and stood with us, you will never know how much we appreciate you.
For those who sent me pm's or posted on my prayer thread, I appreciate you. This is truly a family site that loves to see families grow and prosper. I thank you all.
Scott and April Coffey

ChiefBubba

Congratulations and great looking family there. Chief.  :happy0064:

vaturkey

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl  ! Hope Aleesha, Mom, & Dad are doing great !
:wav: :anim_65:

vaturkey
Vaturkey

ILIKEHEVI-13

That is just wonderful.  Looks like God sent a little extra sunshine your way.  Congrats to all of you. 

Reloader

mnturkey

Congratulations, your wifes smile says it all.
SEMPER FI

OLE RASPY

Hognutz

Congrats to the little angel that was given to you. She is darling. You make a beautiful family. I love stories that end like this..Well done, Scott, April, and Aleesha..Mike :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Roostem33

Congratulations Scott & April and Praise God!!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

gotcha

FANMAN

Great news !!!!!!!!  Congratulations to You and your Wife.

guesswho

Congrats!  It's feel good story's like this that should be front page news instead of all the negative stuff you see.  Congrats again.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

blueribbon

Awesome man!!! Congrats!!! What a blessing she will be!

Basser69

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!   :anim_65: :wav: :anim_65:

TRKYHTR

Congrats on your beautiful little girl.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck