OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

still running calls

Started by Devastator, July 13, 2011, 09:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devastator

is any one still running mouth calls when ya can?lololol.i guess the better ya sound the more you want to run them.

sugarray

Heck yea!!  You don't get better if you don't practice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OLE RASPY

Naw turkey is out of season right now dont do no practicing fraid i might call one up in the yard and then i would be in trouble. :D

:lol:

Devastator

i used to sound pretty sweet on a mouth call for years but changeing to hooks took me to an another level,plus running them all the time helps alot also.

Houndstooth Game Calls

simpzenith

Every single day! I carry two plastic cases in my pocket, 3 calls each, around with me every day and practice calls from "purrs" and "kee kee runs" to "fly down cackles". If it isn't spring or fall turkey season it's "contest calling"  season.  ;D My calling is actually starting to sound good.

mossy835

Work on my calls almost every day, scratch boxes, pot calls, box call and the new crow call just to stay in shape.

dirt road ninja

I have a 76 mile drive each way to work. Get plenty of practice in the truck.

TRKYHTR

I wanted to say na it's a waste of time to practice but you guys know I would be lying. If i'm not calling on something i'm thinking about calling on something or listening to turkeys or making turkey calls or watching turkeys. I know I'm sick. Anybody got a cure? Wait I don't want a cure.  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck