OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi, who is planning on attending?

Started by davisd9, December 07, 2021, 11:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Unicoi is upon us. I missed going last year so I am really looking forward to it this year. Who plans to attend the best call show out there?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

slicksbeagles1

I will be there Donald unless something comes up. I missed it also last year I didn't feel the risk was worth it.

ol bob

Full time care taker now, show days are over.

ElkTurkMan

EZ

Quote from: davisd9 on December 07, 2021, 11:41:37 AM
Unicoi is upon us. I missed going last year so I am really looking forward to it this year. Who plans to attend the best call show out there?

I missed also but will be there this year. Stop by and play with some yelpers  ;D

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

BOB_HARWELL

I will be there at the same table. I also didn't go last year because of the Covid. That was the first Unicoi show that I've missed since 1993.  Bob

BBR12

Brantleyville

SwampRooster17

I plan to make it! Just not sure what day yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PharmHunter

Unfortunately have a conflict this year.  Hope to return for 2023 show.  Last year I spent enough money to cover this year anyway lol.

Nathan_Wiles

What are the dates for Unicoi?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: Nathan_Wiles on December 08, 2021, 02:57:41 PM
What are the dates for Unicoi?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

January 14th and 15th
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

aclawrence

I will be there for my first time.  I've been wanting to go for the last few years since I found out about it. My main concern now is will I have enough extra money to buy anything and how will I ever decide what to pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

misfire

I will be there. Been dragging my feet on getting back in the shop, finally got back two days ago.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net