OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Need advise on a good gun sling

Started by Fl strutter, August 29, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fl strutter

I'm wanting a good sling for my my turkey gun and would like some suggestions. I thought about the claw sling but might have to change swivels to quick connects and have heard you have to cut out the stitching and re sew to change them out.

WV Ridge Reaper

Fl strutter

I'm wanting something comfortable. Are the slogan slings comfortable?

Double B

Try a Claw sling.  Comfortable and they stay put, I have a couple and really like them. 
Followed by buzzards

dms2511

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Fl strutter on August 29, 2017, 08:33:05 PM
I'm wanting something comfortable. Are the slogan slings comfortable?

I think they are..It don't cut into you,they have a grip like a claw sling but not so bad you will hate it like a claw..The slogan moves with you.

I found them at the convention s few years ago.

daddyduke

I have Claw slings on both my turkey guns and really like them. They stay in place.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

eddie234

I have a claw on all my guns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sixbird

I have a claw on my gun and have given them to a few people. They're a great sling and they don't slip. I've had others that were fairly good when I got them but after 1/2 a season, they got a little dust on them and they started slipping. I've had the claw for about three years now and it's as good as the day I put it on...Everyone I gave one to likes theirs, a lot!

MK M GOBL

I have these on a number of guns, I like the adjustability in an instant and the leather backs keeps it from slipping plus there's a thumb loop. Pretty Slick :)

Original Padded Super-Sling

MK M GOBL

Fl strutter

I ordered a claw and a Avery finisher so I'll let y'all know how I like them

Greg Massey

Claw slings on all my guns...claw all the way...nothing better...

monty690

shedhunta

Love my claws.  Have the skinnier version on my 20