OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TASCO TRU-BRITE OPEN RED-DOT SIGHT

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 14, 2011, 10:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

http://www.truglo.com/IW_Products.m4p.pvx?;MULTI_ITEM_SUBMIT

Does anyone here have any experience with one of these?  Thinking about putting it on one of my turkey guns. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Or does anyone have any experience with Tasco red dot scopes that they would care to share? 

Mossy517

HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

bigwayne17

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 14, 2011, 11:09:42 AM
Or does anyone have any experience with Tasco red dot scopes that they would care to share? 

I think its made by TRUGLO...

Hognutz

To be completely honest, I would not buy anything that has the Tasco name on it. They have been bottom of the line forever. I don't know how much better the Tru-Glo's can be at that price..jmho...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gatrkyhntr70

Quote from: Hognutz on April 14, 2011, 02:26:58 PM
To be completely honest, I would not buy anything that has the Tasco name on it. They have been bottom of the line forever. I don't know how much better the Tru-Glo's can be at that price..jmho...Mike

I agree, I dont think I would take a chance of wasting my money.
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

TauntoHawk

I tried not to get fooled by knock offs and went stright for the burris fast fire II.... Would change a thing
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

somedude

I have had tasco scope on most of my rifle(7 mags, 30-06).  Never had a problem with them.  I have also had a simmons on a 35 whelen, no problems.  I have a 4 power tasco on a .444 handi now, now problems.  Can't say anything bad about them.  Could not afford the big name scopes.  Didn't need to really.  I had them in Idaho in the Selway when I guided there in the cold and snow with no problems.  I like them.  just my 2 cents.  <>< del
A generous man will prosper; He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Prov  11:25
DALES TURKEY CALLS
Stevens 20 gauge
Remington 870  12 gauge
https://i.imgur.com/howRdMo.jpg

Hognutz

I'm glad that the Tasco brand works for you. That's a good thing. I am a firm believer in ''You get what you pay for''. There is a reason why they are sold for less. It's kind of like comparing a Chevette to a Corvette. They are both cars, they are both Chevy's, but they are indeed, not equals. Just sayin'..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

somedude

:icon_thumright:  yep, they both get you where you're goin, just one cost more.
A generous man will prosper; He who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.  Prov  11:25
DALES TURKEY CALLS
Stevens 20 gauge
Remington 870  12 gauge
https://i.imgur.com/howRdMo.jpg