OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best $13 sight I found

Started by siyakadog, April 25, 2012, 10:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

siyakadog

I have a HI-Viz fiber optic sight, its magetic with the long colored flute optic.  The other day the first turkey busted me due to the sight glowing in the woods.  I pulled the flute out and just used the open sights without the fiber optic.  I was like a Ghost Ring sight almost, but just at the end of the barrel so you could see everything.  I will be using it next year, all for $13 bucks!

learn2hide

the turkey busted you because of the light pipe on your sights? not because you were moving? not trying to be a  :character0029: but that's tough to imagine...
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

TrackeySauresRex

X-2..
I had gotton rid of the red dot this year and went to them Hi Viz sites as well. I like em a lot  ;D . I  sometimes felt I got picked off by the glare from the lens of the red dot. That was much more severe than that site.  You will be fine with that lighted pipe.. Be still
:funnyturkey: 
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: JohnDoe on May 07, 2012, 11:14:50 PM
No offense guys, but, I call BS on gettin picked off from glare off your site. You moved. Its ok. It has happened to all of us. It will happen again. :funnyturkey:

John

Yes you may be right. I may have blinked that one particular time.  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."