OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bottomland vs. obsession

Started by YoungJake, March 04, 2012, 08:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

jwhunter

camo is camo. as long as its not hunter orange then turkeys arnt going to see it. camo is getting to be to hyped up on tv. its not a fashion statement. saying all that...... those are my two favorite camo patterns! lol ! either one will work!

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

E-F-Brady

"Put 'em out like a house fire"

WyoHunter

I like Obsession. There's a good mix of green in the areas I hunt.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

tha bugman

+1 but my turkey gun is in obsession....Fox Haas once said that if a turkey got close enough to see what camo pattern his gun was that turkey better be flopping....
Quote from: FullChoke on March 04, 2012, 08:19:50 PM
Bottomland will be more versatile.

MCase

I have and use both camo patterns. I think they both have there advantages and disadvantages, but I am sending my gun off to be done in Bottomland. I think it's a little more versatile.....

tomtamer25

totallycluckedup

I like obsession.  Then again, I hunt in Florida 90% of the time so it's green year round here.  For fall when I'm in a stand I use Realtree APG and use obsession during spring turkey

clarksvalley

i don`t think you could go wrong with either choice.i had my gun done in bottomland two years ago,here are afew pictures.

Spurcollecta

That's a fine looking gun clarksvalley! Who did your camo job?.. I vote for bottomland but you could flip a coin really. Both are good

clarksvalley

TN-Hunter

WW

FullChoke

I have a question. Does anyone dip Bottomland so that the pattern runs the length of the gun, and not perpendicular?

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.